Waxing is a safe and reliable way of removing facial and body hair. Unlike shaving, a good wax can keep unwanted hair away for as long as 6 weeks. By adding waxing to your beauty regime, your skin will glow with radiance while feeling smooth, fresh and clean.
Hot Wax involves the application of wax on the skin and it removed using cloth strips. Hot wax is the right choice if you are looking to remove coarse, thick hair.
Benefits of waxing:
- Smooth even skin through removal of unwanted hair and dead skin cells.
- No cuts or nicks that can leave you with scars.
- Stubble free skin – waxing removes hair from the root. Whereas, shaving often results in stubble, which can result in itching and rough and abrasive to the touch.
- It is irritation and allergy free. There are minimal chemicals involved in the waxing process, so rarely does waxing cause any skin irritation or allergy.
Before & After Tips:
- Exfoliate your skin the day before your appointment.
- Do not apply body lotion on the day of your appointment.
- Use a deodorant without anti-perspirant if you are getting an underarm wax (hair comes off easier).
- Avoid any hot treatment for 24 hours post waxing (this includes; bathing, showers, sauna, steamer, tanning beds etc).
Look forward to smooth, radiant hair free skin.